Working at Seer
Seer combines medical and technological expertise to improve healthcare.
Our at-home video EEG monitoring and diagnostic service - the first of its kind in Australia - has attracted over 60 referring clinicians and 400 patients in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania in the past 18 months.
We are also building a web platform to power a new wave of wearable and implantable devices. The platform will store and manage the biomedical data, providing personalised insights, predictions and alerts to patients in real-time. The platform currently supports our at-home diagnostic services and will soon support clinical trials of devices carried out by partner companies.
We’re an ambitious group of aspiring leaders and visionaries, who are excited to apply technology to one of the industries that needs it the most.
Humble brag, but we attract really great people, and we have high expectations as a result.
We offer an opportunity to forge your own path at Seer, whilst contributing to a common vision. We foster a flexible work environment. We have an inclusive culture with regular social events. Professional development is important to us. You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the business.
- We're a young company, so you'll have the opportunity to lead and make a real contribution to the overall direction of the business.
- A great culture - we hire for fit first and you can expect a dynamic and flexible work environment, and the odd company event to keep things light.
- You’ll work alongside world experts in neurological research, development, engineering, neurophysiology and machine learning.
- A professional development budget for conferences, courses, networking etc.
- Be a part of something that matters - we’re building something that will have a big impact on the way neurological, cardiac and sleep disorders are diagnosed, treated, and managed globally.